Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bakerella

There is a blog I follow, Bakerella.com. I love her blog. She is the one with the cake pops and cake balls. She is a genius. She wrote a book on her cake pops which is so appropriately called Cake Pops. She has been traveling around the country signing these books at Williams-Sonoma. Thankfully she came to Salt Lake City during my fall break and I got to go. She did a demonstration first and I asked her a question. I felt so brave. I went up to her in between the demonstration and book signing and I'm pretty sure we're best friends now. There was a photographer who took pictures of each person with her. This is the best part...she selected some of the pictures to go on her blog and guess who was one of the people! It was me!!!

Also, I made friends with a girl named Melissa who came in at the same time as I did. We got a picture together with Angie. However, I had trouble uploading that picture. So now I am famous (I'm the 8th picture down which happens to be my favorite number. It's fate.). Be proud to know me. I'm making a cake this weekend for a girl I just met. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment