Saturday, July 24, 2010

Random cakes


The following are cakes I have done in the last 4 years.





I did this cake because I loved the Kissable candies and wanted to use them. Perfect. Blue is my favorite color which is why it is winning.











This cake was for mine and my mom's birthday. Our birthdays are close so we celebrate them together.


I had dinner with some friends and offered to bring dessert.







This was for my friend's birthday. They are all words that represent her.











This is a zombie cake for my brother-in-laws birthday. He loved it. I used toffee bits for the vomit. It was my first zombie cake.






















I was walking down the candy isle, saw the sixlets candies and was inspired.













My friend is a big sports fan. Perfect birthday cake. But clearly has room to be improved.













More later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Me,

    So I know you said you read some cake blogs, but I wondered if you knew about this one: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com granted 5 days a week its something you want to be sure not to do, but on sundays it's always impressive. Love ya lady!

    ReplyDelete